Thursday 26 June 2008

an article for homework

Read this article and...
BBC online news/ 09:55 GMT, Thursday, 26 June 2008 10:55 UK


Recite

Why I chosed this article is water is all around us and we drink it everyday, it's necessary for us. Therefore, if it is poisoned, we all will be in serious trouble. Luckily I usually buy bottled water and never drink tap water, so I won't be at a loss so soon. However this is really serious for most of us. What happens if everybody start drinking bottled water? Is there enough water for everyone? Is the price of water soaring? And if yes, only of water?

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a plenty of water in the world and the price of everything will be jumping. So this is not the problem for body but for economics, I think. May be I should ask some advise for my GP or NHS first.


No comments: